For the full-figured bride, finding properly proportioned bridal accessories for her special day will help make everything perfect. When your wedding day arrives, you want everything as it should be. The more things fall into place, the more you can relax and enjoy your day. What accessories will you need to ensure the most beautiful wedding possible?
Plus Size Accessories for Brides
These are some items you may need specifically in your size for your wedding.
Wearing a corset under your gown will provide flattering shaping. It can take the place of a bra because it covers your entire torso.
- Pure white doesn't always look innocent. This bridal lace corset cinches the waist and dips low in the back. This would be perfect to wear under a strapless dress.
- While your new hubby slips out of his tuxedo, you can slip into yours. This black satin corset is supremely sexy. It comes with matching g-string and detachable garters. Gloves are optional but add a sweet accent.
At the reception, all eyes will be on you when your groom removes your garter. Choose a gorgeous one like these made specifically for plus size ladies and you'll hate to see him toss it to bachelors in the crowd.
- This full figure garter is fun and sexy. This one is available in blue to take care of that "something blue" requirement for the best-dressed bride, and as a plus, you get an extra one to toss.
- Lace and rumpled satin make this delicate garter a thing of beauty.
For the bride who's going all out, opera length gloves will provide an extra bit of glamor to your wedding ensemble. These gloves are available in white, red or black.
It's essential that you choose the right bra to wear under your wedding gown. This is not a time you want to worry about straps falling down and having to constantly readjust them.
- For strapless gowns, this pretty strapless white bra will provide comfortable support.
- It can be classified as a bra or a bustier, but this long line bra with seamless molded cups will do a beautiful job of shaping and supporting you at the same time. If you like the security of straps, they're included.
An important part of bridal accessorizing is choosing what to wear on your wedding night. Select the right outfit for your first night together as husband and wife and your marriage can get off to a very romantic start.
- A garter belt paired with this blue lace and white satin bra and matching panties is the perfect attire for your honeymoon.
- A huge satin bow accents this open paneled babydoll, which comes with matching thong and keepsake rose petals in a mesh bag.
Where to Find Bridal Accessories
For the full-figured bride, there are several places to find the accessories you want, in the size you need.
- Hips and Curves sells a variety of lingerie for the woman of size and in the bridal accessories department, they have just as many options.
- Full Beauty carries many apparel items for the full-figured woman, including bridal lingerie accessories.
Make Your Day Special
By choosing the right plus size bridal accessories early, you can ensure you get a good selection. When you try on your wedding gown, wear the undergarments you plan to wear on your special day, as well as shoes and your veil. Even accessories that no one will see will help make you feel comfortable and elegant as you walk down the aisle to meet your groom.