Plus size swim dresses are designed to flatter a fuller figure while also providing coverage that makes the wearer fell comfortable while swimming. These suits are a great gift to buy for yourself or for that special woman in your life to help her feel sexier and more confident on the beach or by the pool.
Full Figure Swim Dresses
Plus size swim dresses come in a variety of colors and styles. The swim dresses are very fashionable and can be worn while swimming or for poolside lounging. Since these suits provide excellent coverage, you can be comfortable walking along the beach, by the pool, or back and forth from your hotel room to the water.
The Swim Dress
A swim dress is a type of swimsuit that includes an attached skirt. This skirt may stop mid-thigh or go all the way to the ankle. Swim dresses are generally one-piece and made from the same types of materials that bikinis and other swimsuits use.
There are several reasons why women choose to wear plus size swim dresses.
- These dresses provide belly and thigh coverage that other swimsuits might not offer.
- Many swim dresses contain added slimming control panels in the tummy areas.
- A swim dress designed for plus size women will usually also include better support for the bust line, giving you the security and support you need when swimming.
Swim Dress Styles
The swim dress has come a long way in the past few years. There was once an idea that swim dress should be dowdy or baggy. Today, swim dresses and other plus size beachwear are available in dozens of styles and nearly limitless colors and patterns.
- Halter Dress Styles - This flattering swimsuit neckline is perfect for the busty woman looking for a little extra support.
- V-Neck Dress Styles - A v-neck is an especially good cut for plus size swimwear, as it draws the eye downward, elongating the face.
- Empire Waist Dress Styles - An empire waist style is a feminine and flirty way to minimize belly bulge.
- Sweetheart Neckline Dress Styles - This heart-shaped neckline adds sweetness to your look and flatters the bust line.
- Skirted Tops with Briefs - This unique swim dress is a two-piece, which makes it both flattering and flexible enough for both swimming and lounging.
Where to Buy Plus Size Swim Dresses
There was a time when it was difficult to find good plus size swimwear. Today, many retailers carry these suits, as well as specialty plus size shops.
A wide selection of swim dresses are available on the internet.
- Always for Me - This company caters specifically to plus size women and offers many different styles, colors, and patterns.
- Swim Suits for All - Swim Suits for All offers swimwear for size 8 and above, up to size 24W.
- Woman Within - Woman Within swimsuits go up to size 6X and include many different styles and fits.
Feel Confidant in Your Swimsuit
Plus size swim dresses are a stylish option for women looking to enjoy a beach or poolside excursion without the stress and worry of an unflattering suit that may or may not provide enough coverage for a fuller figure. A beautiful swim dress will always be in fashion, so wear yours with confidence.