Full cut, elegant suits in plus sizes are available in collections created by well-known designers. If you're in the market, shop online for less than you'd pay in a retail store.
Online Elegant Suits Plus Sizes
Online plus size catalogs allow you to browse numerous suit collections as you shop from the convenience of your home. An elegant designer suit is a versatile addition to any wardrobe and appropriate attire for:
Visit ElegantExpressions1.com to find suits for women in sizes 4 to 40, 2xl, 3xl, 4xl and 5xl. This Texas-based company specializes in women's embellished suits, hats, shoes, and purses. In plus size fashion, you'll find the most recent styles by:
- Lily and Taylor
- Night Studio
- Lisa Rene
- Donna Vinci
- Eva Polini
Elegant Expressions offers online shopping as well as phone orders, an option that is perfect for those who have questions about the clothing.
Due to their exclusive partnerships with some of the industry's largest producers of elegant suits for extended sizes, Ultimate Suits can offer gorgeous suits at incredibly low price points. Whether you need a new church suit or an elegant mother of the bride evening suit, you are bound to find a style and color you love. In plus sizes, you'll find designs by:
- DVC Exclusive: This elegant jacquard suit with its contrast collar and cuffs may tempt you to trade in that little black dress for a little black suit.
- Lisa Renee: Be pretty in pink when you opt for this outrageously sexy skirt suit in fashionable pink and black. The jacket has a faux cami look, and the bold coloring blocking contrast creates a long, lean look.
Pay for your purchase with PayPal or a major credit card, and enjoy complementary shipping on qualifying orders.
If you need it fast, Women's Suits is the best place to shop. According to their website, you can have your new outfit the next day after ordering. However, they also state that they sell out quickly, so if you see a suit you love, it's a good idea to order it right then. Browse their selection of elegant suits from well-known suit designers like:
- Donna Vinci: Add this red power suit to your wardrobe, and all heads will turn when you enter the room. This classically styled suit is delicately embellished with black braid trim for a sophisticated look.
- Lisa Rene: This summery white church suit gets just the right hint of flirty charm from the flounced, fishtail skirt. Black embroidery, beading, and appliques offer the perfect counterpoint accent to this pristine white suit.
- DV Jeans: Who knew denim could get so dressed up? Gold sequins and rhinestones give this denim suit just the right amount of bling.
Shop with confidence; Women's Suits has an "A" rating from the BBB Online Reliability Program. Order online or toll free at 1-866-595-SUIT, and pay with e-check, PayPal, or a major credit card.
Fashion Tips for Choosing the Right Suit
With the variety of elegant plus size suits in the market today, larger women actually have choices to make. Here are a few tips to help you look stylish and classy:
- Identify your body type before making a purchase for a fit that not only looks good but is comfortable
- Longer tops are ultra slimming
- Purchase monochromatic clothes, which creates a uniform look
- Make sure your suit fits; clothing that fits properly presents a confident strength. Choose styles that emphasize your positives and minimize your negatives.
By investing just a little time and shopping savvy, you can save a tremendous amount of money by shopping online for elegant suits. Plus sizes in elegantly designed suits are easier to find online, and the selection of styles is much larger. Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the site and look for web-only specials or customer perks. For instance, will subscribing to an e-mail list entitle you to additional savings? Is there a customer loyalty club that offers extra discounts and members-only sales? When you shop online, you can compare prices instantly to discover the best deals. It is worth it to really spend some time on a special purchase like this. After all, an elegant suit is something you will likely wear for years to come.