There are many stylish golf clothing styles for women who wear plus sizes. These items are similar to ones found in regular sizes and will look great both off and on the golf course. For those looking for the largest selection of golf attire, shopping online may be your best approach since there are many retailers that cater to women looking for golf apparel in an extended size.
Plus Size Golf Clothes for Women
Many brands of golf attire include items for women who wear a plus size. These brands include the following.
Monterey Club offers functional and stylish golf attire for women in sizes up to XXL or a size 22 top. Items from this brand include shirts, outerwear, skirts, shorts and capri pants. Monterey Club's clothing is done in classic styles that will appeal to women of all sizes. Due to the value and style of Monterey Bay clothing, many golf pros and consumers rave about the brand. It can be found at golf shops and clubs across the United States. You can also find the brand online at retailers such as:
- Lori's Golf Shop: This site offers Monterey Club separates and outfits in plus sizes. Expect to find a shirt and skort outfit for around $100 in fun colors such as berry or teal. You can also find python print capris and skorts and a selection of classic pique golf shirts in a variety of colors.
Nancy Lopez offers the Lopez Plus Collection which consists of golf shirts, outerwear and bottoms for women in sizes up to 3X. The line was founded by professional golfer and LPGA hall of famer Nancy Lopez. Items in the collection are made from moisture wicking fabrics that have stretch. Many items are done in bold colors, diagonal stripes and even polka dots. Nancy Lopez clothing is fun to wear and will look great while out on the golf course.
You can locate a retailer near you by selecting your country from the drop down menu at NancyLopezGolf.com, then entering your zip code. You can also find the line at sites such as:
- Golf Galaxy: This retailer offers Nancy Lopez skirts, skorts and capris in plus sizes. Expect to find classic styles such as khaki skorts for around $70 and black capri pants for around $80.
- Golf 4 Her: This site features a large selection of Lopez attire. Find short sleeve polos for around $40, shorts for around $70 and jackets for around $75. Items on this site are the latest in the collection so you will be sure to wear what is in style when out on the greens.
Nike features plus size golf attire for women. The collection includes polos, hoodies, pants and shorts. All items are done in comfortable, high quality fabrics that Nike is well known for and feature the Nike logo. Plus sizes are available up to XXL. Nike golf clothing comes in classic colors such as gray, white and black as well as feminine shades such as pink and purple. Stripes, embossed dots and multi-colors are featured on many of the pieces. A blogger on Plus Athletic raves about the superior fit of Nike's golf shirts and how they are made to flatter a plus size woman's figure. She also mentions other benefits of the line such as how great the fabric feels and that there are a wide variety of colors to choose from.
You can find Nike attire at sporting goods stores, golf shops and retailers online such as:
- Nike: The official site for Nike apparel has the latest golf fashions for women. The site allows you to search by size as well as color and specific collection. You will find items such as hoodies, polos, pants and skorts in a variety of styles.
- Lori's Golf Shop: This site features Nike golf clothes in a variety of styles and colors. The classic polo can be found for around $50 in colors such as pink, white, navy and maroon. You can also find Tech stripe golf shirts for around $55 that feature sporty stripes done in a dry fit jersey knit.
- Pinks and Greens: This retailer carries a selection of Nike plus size clothing for golf. You can find items such as jackets, tanks, capris and polos. You can find some items at a discount such as the sleeveless pique polo for around $30 which is $10 less than retail.
Stylish Attire for Any Size
Women of all sizes can feel comfortable in the latest styles of golf attire. Many golf brands include plus size clothing in their women's collections making it possible to wear fashionable clothes while enjoying a game of golf. These items not only look great for sport but can be worn casually as well.